Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who supports the Business Development and Sales department by developing, managing and enabling vendor partnerships, resellers and system integrators.
What You’ll Do
- Seek out strategic global partners for Wingcopter
- Develop and implement partnership programs and associated incentive plans
- Develop and deploy partnership agreements with legal support
- Train partners in how to effectively sell and interface with Wingcopter
- Manage partners’ expectations
- Participate in strategic industry conferences and shows where partnership opportunities exist
What You’ll Need:
- University degree
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience building and managing strategic partner programs in the technology industry, and ideally in the aviation industry
- Excellent follow-through and dependability
- Drone industry experience is a big plus
- Strong industry contacts are a plus
- Strong technical acumen
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You are proactive, creative.
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment (we have our own swimming pool!)