Maintenance Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Weiterstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Maintenance Manager to support the Flight Operations Department with the implementation of new EU / EASA regulations on unmanned aircraft systems.
What You’ll Do
- Taking responsibility for safe global flight operations
- Defining maintenance standards and continuing the service levels according EU acts 2019/945 and 2019/947 for company’s flight operation but also customers
- Actively shaping the AMM
- Training and standardisation of maintenance personaland procedures
- Taking responsibility for the operated UAS, used equipment and ground operation
- Supporting the Flight Operation Manager in our worldwide activities including SORA (Specific Operational Risk Assessments)
- Support with regards to Quality Management
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree in aviation, engineering or equivalent (alternatively worked as Maintenance Certifying Staff based on Part-66 or equivalent license)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in manned / unmanned aviation
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 and Part 66 (or equivalent)
- At least basic experience with unmanned vehicles
- Knowledge of EASA Part-147 would be beneficial
- Fluent English skills and advanced MS-Office skills
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work