Customer Project Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Project Manager who supports the Sales & Business Development Department by managing the follow-up with existing customers.
What You’ll Do
- Support of the overall business development and sales strategy
- Assist the department manager in communication, follow-up coordination and all other activities required to be responsive to customers
- Assist with all the above on behalf of pipeline future customers
- Proactive assistance in acquiring and onboarding new customers in the business development and sales process
- Manage follow-up activities that will increase the success of customers and prospects
- Customer advocacy
- Customer Project / Program Management
- Ability to do what it takes to make the customer feel valued even if this sometimes requires after hours or weekends work
What You’ll Need:
- University degree
- Experience in customer service role(s) or where interaction with people is common
- Strong organization skills
- Strong computer skills and technology acumen
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentalityand positive attitude.
- You are empathetic and able to relate to customer concerns and/or issues in a caring way.
- You are proactive, creative and you take initiative.
- You are dependable and reliable.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
- You are a lifetime learner.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment (we have our own swimming pool!)