Head of Training (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Head of Training to support the Flight OperationsDepartment with the implementation of new EU / EASA regulationson unmanned aircraft systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Taking responsibility for a safe global flight operation
- Requirement definition and setting of standards for training according to EU acts 2019/945 and 2019/947 for company’s flight operation but also customers
- Establishing a Training Manual for the flight operations for theoretical and practical education including courses and syllabi
- Supporting the Flight Operations team in our worldwide activities for recruitment and standardisation training
- Support with regards to Quality Management
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree in aviation, engineering or equivalent (orCPL/ATPL license)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in manned / unmanned aviation
- TRI license or higher (can be expired)
- Knowledge of EASA Part FCL (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an ATO / DTO
- At least basic experience with unmanned vehicles
- Advanced skills in manual flights of UAVs
- Fluent English skills and advanced MS-Office skills
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment