Head of Supply Chain (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Head of Supply Chain who professionalizes supply chain efforts at Wingcopter’s current operations and sets up an industrial grade supply chain management for aviation standards (EN9100) as well as a supply chain for the mass production of aircrafts.
What You’ll Do
- Implement the business strategy
- Perform the operative and strategical Supply Chain planning
- Lead and develop a young SC Organization with enthusiastic people
- Set up, perform and monitor the procurement/purchasing process (supplier contract negotiations, audits with QM)
- Organize material flow (warehousing, receipt of goods, production, output storage)
- Set up and monitor the logistic process (import, export, customs)
- Implement an Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Build a Supply Chain for an industrial aircraft manufacturing that goes towards mass production
What You’ll Need:
- M.Sc. in Supply Chain Management or a related field
- At least 5-10 years experience in operative and strategic supply chain management
- Strategical skills
- Leadership skills, empathy, communication skills, reliability
- Motivated to set up new structures and implement processes together with QM team
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment (we have our own swimming pool!)