Flight Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Flight Test Engineer who performs and monitors the flight tests of our Wingcopter UAS.
What You’ll Do
- You perform and monitor flight tests of our VTOL aircrafts.
- You will fine tune the behavior of the Wingcopter prototypes.
- You prepare test schedules and datasheets for product improvement and modification.
- You manage testing and validation projects and timelines.
- You support the certification of the UAS.
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s Degree in aviation engineering or similar
- Good experience in model flight
- 2+ years of experience in aviation flight testing (Testcards, evaluations)
- Contact to EASA or similar is a bonus.
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment