Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for an Executive Assistant who supports our CEO by taking responsibility over all organizational and administrative tasks.
What You’ll Do
- You coordinate and schedule all appointments for the CEO and track open appointments and business transactions.
- You are responsible for planning and organizing travels and meetings.
- You support the CEO in all organizational and administrative tasks as well as in the day-to-day business.
- You take responsibility for internal and external correspondences.
What You’ll Need:
- Successfully completed commercial education preferred with extra qualifications in the field of secretariat
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferred in an industrial company
- Good MS Office skills
- Proactive attitude, communication skills and structured work
- Fluent German and English skills in spoken and written
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment (we have our own swimming pool!)