Compliance Monitoring Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Manager who supports the Flight Operations Department with the regards to certification-related topics, process evaluation and implementation.
What You’ll Do
- Define and implement procedures and processes to support the Flight Operations department with regards to upcoming European UAS regulations
- Perform monitoring compliance with terms of approvals, risk assessment and mitigation procedures
- Perform internal audits and trainings
- Define and implementa Configuration Management System
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree in aviation, industrial engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of professional experience in related fields (e.g. Flight Operations, Compliance Management)
- Knowledge of EASA Part-ARO, Part-ORO or Part-CAT
- Knowledge of EASA Part-21, Part-145, Part-M or Part-66 would be beneficial
- Fluent English skills
- Good MS-Office skills
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment