Certification Engineer (m/f/d)
Full-time position – Starting date: asap – Location: Darmstadt/Germany
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Certification Engineer who supports the Certification and Quality Management Department with the implementation of new EU / EASA regulations on unmanned aircraft systems.
What You’ll Do
- Define requirement and set standards for Flight Operation according to EU acts 2019/945 and 2019/947
- Define and monitor requirements for certification and conformity processes and classes, as well as coordinate the implementation with the Flight Operations Department
- Perform Specific Operational Risk Assessments (SORA) to support the Flight Operations Department
- Take responsibility for the Design Organization Approval to support the Certification and QM team
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree in aviation, engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in related fields (e.g. Aviation, Compliance Monitoring, Automotive, Electronics)
- Knowledge of product management and CE approval processes
- Knowledge of EASA Part-21J is a plus
- Fluent English skills and good MS-Office skills
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment